Pinch Cake Recipe – We’re going to cook again friends, this time we’re going to make one of the modern wet cake snacks that are all the rage right now and everyone’s favorite. He’s a Kue-Elle, hmm why is he called Kue-Elle right?
According to an unreliable source, namely myself: v It’s called Kue Cubit because when it’s ripe and ready to eat, its small, flat, round shape forces us to pinch it to hold it. That’s why it’s called the Ellenkuchen.
Cubit cakes themselves are becoming more and more diverse these days, following the currently booming trend Kue Elle green tea, Nutella Topped Pinch Cake, Red Velvet Pinch Cake and also Jackfruit Pinch Cake. The difference, however, is only in the toppings, except for the green tea in the Elle cake batter, green tea powder is added to it.
C’mon, let’s just prepare the required ingredients following the recipe for pinch cakes guaranteed to be delicious, soft and easy to make. Oh yes, there is a special technique to soften/soften Ellenkuchen. Just listen to that later, we’ll explain how to make Ellenkuchen soft.
Delicious and soft pinch cake recipe
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of margarine, melted
- 200 ml liquid milk
- 1 packet of vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Chocolate cake to taste as a topping, changeable according to taste.
How to prepare a delicious and soft pinch cake
- Prepare a container, then add eggs and sugar, stir until a frothy mass forms and the sugar dissolves. Use a blender to make frothing easier and faster. (Tips for soft cubit cakes lie in the sugar, make sure the sugar dissolves and mixes well)
- Gradually add the flour and stir until smooth. Add melted margarine, stir well, then add baking soda, baking soda, and vanilla powder.
- Mix the batter until smooth, then transfer to a slotted container such as a bowl. B. a teapot or measuring cup to make it easier for you to pour the cake mix into the mold.
- Coat the cake tin with margarine and then heat over medium-high heat. Once hot, pour the mixture in half the volume of the mold and then seal.
- When the dough is half cooked and fluffy, sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles or whatever toppings you prepared, cover and continue to bake until set and the bottom of the cake is lightly browned.
- Remove from the mold and the Cubit cake made by a friend is ready to serve.
Now my friend can prepare modern snacks.pinch of cake” Alone. How do you feel, brother? must be delicious. You can create toppings according to your individual taste, you can also design the dough yourself, for example by adding some green tea or cocoa powder. Have fun trying and enjoying the homemade Ellenkuchen , greetings, contemporary friends 🙂