Infokekinian.com – Do you want to pay utility bills but are afraid to bring less money with you? Relax, because in this article you will find out how you can check your electricity bill without an application and what will help you.
Electricity is a basic need that is used every day and in fact today almost all human activities always depend on electricity.
The reason for this is that the current energy demand will increase in the future, which is accompanied by an increased demand for electricity.
Because of this, PLN is increasingly expanding the scope of electricity installation and consumption as many PLN consumers are spread all over Indonesia.
In addition, PLN is currently making strides in using more electricity as the supply of electrical installations increases.
Therefore, both at household scale and at large scale, including industry and infrastructure, the community as electricity consumers really needs to know how to check their electricity bills.
You have to pay it every month and if you pay late you will be charged a Late Fee (AC).
However, if you are 1 month behind, PLN will cut off the home’s electrical connection via a miniature circuit breaker (MCB).
MCB is a device that protects electrical installation circuits and overcurrents. If the MCB circuit is broken, the power in the house will not turn on automatically.
So that you don’t forget to pay for the postpaid electricity, you should first know how to check your electricity bill.
How to check utility bills
Here’s how you can do it:
1. Use of the PLN Website
How to check utility bills on the PLN website without using the application:
- Please visit us via the link pln.co.id
- In the Other Information section, please select Electricity Bill and Token Purchase Information.
- After that, first register in the account list area.
- On the account registration page, you enter your personal information, namely applicant’s name, email address, user ID/counter number, mobile phone number, password, and password confirmation.
- When you’re done, click Register.
- Then check the email to activate the account.
- The reason for this is that you can find information about electricity bills and how to buy tokens on the main page.